Latest Unit Sold: #09-22 on 19-Sep-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 25-09-2021: Book an Appointment to view Parc Central Residences Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 17-09-2021: Parc Central Residences Balance Units Chart updated
- 17-06-2021: Parc Central Residences Price List updated
- 08-06-2020: Check out Parc Central Residences updated Price List
- 20-05-2021: Check out Parc Central Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour now
- 18-04-2021: View Parc Central Residences E-Brochure
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 03-01-2021: Check out Parc Central Residences Project Fly-Through now
- 30-12-2020: Parc Central Residences E-Brochure updated
- 29-12-2020: Check out Parc Central Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour now
- 18-12-2020: Parc Central Residences Elevation Chart updated
- 16-12-2020: Check out Parc Central Residences Floor Plan now !
- 15-12-2020: Parc Central Residences Gallery updated
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 28-09-2020: Location Map for Parc Central Residences have been updated
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 29-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 22-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 26-06-2020: Project Details for Parc Central Residences have been updated
- 15-06-2020: Read about the developer of Parc Central Residences
- 03-06-2020: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website
- 28-05-2020: Know more about the future development of Tampines North
Parc Central Residences is proudly developed by Hoi Hup Sunway Tampines J.V. Pte Ltd. A joint venture by Singapore Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd and Malaysia Sunway Group. Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based property developer with diversified mixed portfolio of condo, houses and commercial development. Sunway Group is one of Malaysia biggest property developer and also largest conglomerates with 13 business divisions that operate across 50 locations worldwide.
Parc Central Residences is located at Tampines, close to Tampines MRT Station and Tampines West MRT Station, as well as Tampines Bus Interchange. It is also within close proximity to major expressway such as Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Bartley Viaduct is also within the neighborhood.
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Parc Central Residences.
Kindly book an appointment here as viewing are by appointment only or call us at +65 6100 6189 before making your way down to view Parc Central Residences ShowFlat as we may be closed at certain days/time.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Parc Central Residences are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Parc Central Residences is the first New Executive Condominium launch in Tampines in 7 Years. It is a 11 Blocks of 16-storey development comprises of 700 residential units. Parc Central Residences has a land size of 268,386 sqft, it comprises of 3-5 bedroom apartments range from 872 sqft to 1701 sqft.
The development is inspired by Central Park in New York, this is where you can make your home amidst a verdant oasis, while only minutes away from metropolitan convenience. Come home to Parc Central Residences to bask in tranquillity reminiscent of Central Park itself. As you venture across the many activity areas, you will discover myriad amenities that imbue everyday life with a touch of the extraordinary.
Parc Central Residences is easily accessible using the Tampines MRT, Tampines Downtown MRT, and also Tampines Bus Interchange. For drivers, Tampines Expressway (TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE), and Bartley Viaduct are all within close proximity. It only takes 7 minutes to travel to Tampines Central and Ikea Tampines, 13 minutes to Changi Business Park and Bishan, and only 22 minutes to Orchard during peak travelling hour at 9am.
It is only minutes of drive to wide array of exciting shopping and dining choices such as Tampines Mall, IKEA, Giant Hypermarket, and Courts Megastore, travelling to the exciting Jewel @ Changi is also less then 15 minutes. Tampines Hubs and Bedok Reservoir are both short drive away for recreational fun and relax. For business purpose, Changi Business Park and Tampines Regional Centre are nearby. Prestigious School such as Poi Ching School, St Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic, and United World College of South East Asia (East Campus) are all up for the choices of future residents of Parc Central Residences.
You may read more in depth about the development here – Parc Central Residences: Live The Central Park Life.
Book An Appointment to view Parc Central Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Parc Central Residences Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.